1. Add to vaporiser or humidifier and keep running in bedrooms during sleep if congested.
2. Make a mist to soothe the sinus, add 6 drops to filtered water in a 100ml spray bottle and spray for an easy breathing mist. This mist is also great for spraying on clothes or bedding after someone has been ill to alleviate germs.
3. Add 1-2 drops to a bowl of steaming water and breathe.
4. Add 8 drops to 1/4 cup of epson salts and use in the bath for sore body or muscles.
5. Add 6 drops to 100 ml of carrier oil such as apricot kernal and apply as a chest rub to assist with breathing.
6. Add 10 drops to 1/4 cup of vinegar and 1L of hot water to clean floors/showers etc.
*Please consult your health professional before using any essential oils during pregnancy, breastfeeding or if you suffer from other medical conditions.