Winter Rescue Organic Essential Oil Blend
or 4 payments of $7.00 with
This is the perfect essential oil blend to get you through Winter. I make this up every Winter and have friends begging me to share it so here you go!
Cedarwood Atlas. Grounding, calming, can assist with breathing and ailments such as bronchitis & coughing.
Peppermint. Mood booster, immune-boosting. During winter when the days are shorter peppermint is wonderful to assist depression or fatigue. May assist with sinus headache.
Lemon. Astringent, Antibacterial. May help to prevent illness or help fight illness if you are already unwell. Assists in eliminating germs.
Eucalyptus. Wonderful for breathing. Decongestant, antiseptic, antibacterial. Can assist with cough, colds, runny nose, nasal congestion and sinusitis.
1. Add to vaporiser or humidifier and keep running in bedrooms during sleep if congested.
2. Make a mist to soothe the sinus, add 6 drops to filtered water in a 100ml spray bottle and spray for an easy breathing mist. This mist is also great for spraying on clothes or bedding after someone has been ill to alleviate germs.
3. Add 1-2 drops to a bowl of steaming water and breathe.
4. Add 8 drops to 1/4 cup of epson salts and use in the bath for sore body or muscles.
5. Add 6 drops to 100 ml of carrier oil such as apricot kernal and apply as a chest rub to assist with breathing.
6. Add 10 drops to 1/4 cup of vinegar and 1L of hot water to clean floors/showers etc.