You can use Apricot Kernel Oil on it’s own or as a base/carrier oil for the dilution of essential oils to make aromatherapy massage oils or treatment blends. It hydrates, nourishes, repairs and moisturises.
Botanical Name: Prunus armeniaca
Method of Extraction: Cold pressed from the kernels
Colour: Slight yellow
Skin Types: Suitable for all skin types including normal, mature, dry, sensitive, oily and problem skin.
Suitable for: Use as a base/carrier oil for the dilution of essential oils to make massage oils. Also a popular ingredient in face, body and hair products.
How to use: Use with essential oils in a massage oil blend or apply directly to the face or body.
– Hydrates, nourishes, repairs and moisturises.
– Rich in vitamins particularly vitamin A.
– Excellent for eye and neck areas. Good for dry and mature skin.
– Absorbs into skin quickly.
– Long lasting and very low odour.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.